Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back the One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

please bring the fitbit One back as its the only one that works for me ,  Its accurate , easy to use and charge and I hate the ionic and the zip  though I hate the ionic more. it's inaccurate and frustrating as all get go,  please please please bring back the One or something similar but better that clips on and is rechargeable....   I loved it!   I cant tell you how disappointed I am in the expensive Ionic. 

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, please bring back the ONE or a similar model. It was the best non wrist 

Best Answer

I can’t understand why they discontinued the ONE and not the ZIP ?  I have the new  ionic and paid over $300 maybe $350  for and it’s worthless to me ! I love the challenges with my family who are all far far away from me and I rarely get to see ( once every 5 years maybe ) so we stay connected via Fitbit challenges . It’s so bad with this watch that I had to. Stop and I miss them so much ! 

My first Fitbit was the ZIP and the battery never lasted more than 2 months and would stop without warning ! I live out in boonies so replacing expensive battery was a hassle as nothing close by stocked them consistently.  The One fixed all this and was accurate to a tee ! 

I can’t wear a watch at work as I’m a potter and have hands in water while throwing on wheel and clean up etc so the supposed waterproof ionic seemed to be the answer yet directions say don’t wear in shower ? Take off when wet and dry off etc ???? Waterproof????? Huh !!!!    Hope they bring it back and keep it simple , get rid of Zip though it’s cheap enough for those who don’t have the extra 25 or so $$$ to upgrade to the One . Still those batteries are expensive and you actually save $$$ in long run ! 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes