Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the One!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bring back the one or something like it---I don't want to wear an arm band!!  Surely you can manufacture a product similar to the one--it had all the features that I needed.  I don't need to monitor my heart rate, but I do want to keep up with my steps, active minutes, and stairs.  Please don't leave me out of your product base!!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I love my FitBit One and just learned that one can no longer purchase a new ONE.  I am sad.  My husband lost his Zip this week.  He has long admired my ONE.  When I tried to order a ONE for him, I was very disappointed to learn that this wonderful little product is no longer available.  :(.      

Best Answer

I am also unhappy to learn Fitbit isnt selling or supporting the ONE ... truly the best model for those of us who want to keep track of our steps w/o having to wear armbands, wristbands or fancy necklaces ... 

Best Answer

I am so sad they discontinued the one. I had mine on 24/7 for about 4 years. Yes I had to replace it but it was worth it. I was doing daily goals with friends every day. I bought over a dozen for friends and family as gifts.thought the world revolved around my Fitbit one!  So shocked they pulled it! 

I am allergic to the wrist bands. I bought the flex and the Alta. Not only did I get a rash but my Fitbit was always dead. Now I am no longer walking with friends. And I am out a ton of money in  worthless fitbits. So sorry I talked so many people into getting one. 

Bring it back please! 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Selma | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer