Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back the One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery has died after 3 years of use. Would like to purchase another One, but it has been discontinued. I like a small clippable version. I honestly don't like wearing a ugly, rubber watch. Please bring the One back. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CCCT

Lots of people feel as you do and want the return of the One. Knowing Fitbit, when they retire a style, they often have a new style on the horizon.

Meanwhile, there is the Zip, which isn't quite the One, but it is a clip on style. Have you considered that?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CCCT

Lots of people feel as you do and want the return of the One. Knowing Fitbit, when they retire a style, they often have a new style on the horizon.

Meanwhile, there is the Zip, which isn't quite the One, but it is a clip on style. Have you considered that?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Yes I have, but it appears to be a little bigger and does not have a rechargeable battery. Nor the sleep option. Yes, it is a lower price point.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone - we created this post to discuss the One Availability. As mentioned there, unfortunately, there are no plans to bring the One back and we do not have any information on future products. Feel free to check the discussion there, I'll be closing this thread as a duplicate. 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer