Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Fitbit alter messages to be encouraging?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have the Fitbit One, and like most things about it. One thing I'm disappointed with is the lack of inspI rational feedback. In fact, it's the opposite. I could have a day when I've just logged 200% of my normal day, like 25,000 steps...but if I'm idle for about 3 hours, it scolds me. Move it, it says. Really? I'm considering a Jawbone like my husband has. It has less features, but you feel like someone is encouraging you to go the extra mile with that unit.
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

That be wonderful @kittel3

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

This could certainly be a good implementation, it'd be useful to be able to configure the inspiration messages you mentioned @kittel3, you can post this as an idea in the Feature Request board like @SunsetRunnermentioned.  Welcome to the Fitbit Community btw, I hope to see you around more often. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer