Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get iphone or computer to connect to my One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Because I was having the problem others describe where my One was not syncing I tried deleting the device it from my iphone but when I try to add it back neither my phone nor the computer with Dongle inserted can find my One. I tried deleting the app as well, turning Bluetooth off and on.  Nothing worked. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So I just tried the restart directions below and at least my One is now connected to my phone. Once it's charged we'll see how it does with syncing

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 5.50.22 PM.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I’m having the SAME problem and can’t find a solution anywhere. SO frustrating. I tried all the same things, and it still doesn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. I am beyond frustrated. I’m ready to throw the **ahem** thing away and get a misfit!!!! What the hell? Can we get some customer service?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same problem. Updated it the other day, and did a reboot when it would not connect. Confirmed it said firmware 6.64, but it will not sync with my PC or Phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I just tried the restart directions below and at least my One is now connected to my phone. Once it's charged we'll see how it does with syncing

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 5.50.22 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes