Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add replacement ONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Utterly frustrating!  I have been trying for three days to add a replacement ONE tracker the company sold me this month and IT IS NOT WORKING!!

I spent 45 minutes online with "Jeff" uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. Just when I was getting really frustrated, the chat screen and conversation simply disappeared.

Turning off the bluetooth on the phone and clicking on the FitBit icon on the lower right corner of my computer screen, I can get an option to sync or add a new tracker.  With either route, 75% of the time it tells me it can't find a tracker and asks if it's near the dongle.  IT'S TWO INCHES AWAY!

The other 25% of the time it tells me it's found a tracker, but then it says the server is busy.  FOR THREE DAYS!!

When my 15-month old One died last month, I agreed to buy a new One from FitBit.

Is this lack of service because they are phasing out the One?  If so, why the hell did they take my money for a new one?!?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Did you try a different USB port for the Dongle?

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, I tried a different USB port.

At this point I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app/program 5 times on my phone and computer.

Restarted the tracker 7-8 times.

Stood on my head, spun clockwise, then counter-clockwise under the full, blue moon.

Will begin sacrificing small (plastic) animals next...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please contact support. Use help link at top of forum

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would request a refund.  They should not have sold you a discontinued (and unsupported) product.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Humm @Maptwister it is and will still be supported

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes