Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Adds/Doesn't Show Tiles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard is constantly adding the sleep tracking tile, which I never use and the water tile that I've always used normally shows as a blank box, no icons. All of this started with the change to the dashboard, which I hate because of this issue and all the stupid graphics that are just a waste. 

I've tried restarting and installing again, but it continues. Sometimes the water tile will pop up after a few minutes of having the dashboard open. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

@Brookell welcome aboard! Thanks for joining us. That definitely sounds weird. Have you tried different browsers? I also recommend clearing cookies and cache and try again. Make sure you select this button and mark all the tiles you want to show:

Tiles icon.png

I really hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens in the ap, not the browser.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brookell thanks for clarifying that info. In order to show your tiles using your app check out these posts: Tiles disappeared from dashboard & Missing tiles.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't help because the tiles show that they are there under edit. I'd already checked this because it's so obvious. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brookell it's nice to hear back from you! Thanks for the explanation. If possible could you please post a screenshot about it?

I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Under editUnder edit

What I'll see most of the timeWhat I'll see most of the time

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brookell thanks for getting back to me and for posting the screenshots! Smiley Happy Have you checked that you're running your Fitbit app latest version? Do let me know!

Please note that the latest version for the Fitbit app for Android was released on July 13th and that's version 2.53.

Hey, what happens when you tap the pink plus sing in the top left of your tiles? I also see that miles, calories and active minutes aren't selected either. 

If you're not able to tap on them to add them to your Dashboard, then I suggest logging out from your app, restarting your mobile device and then logging back in.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have the latest version and it updates automatically. I've had the issue since the new dashboard came out. I never had any issues with the old dashboard in the over 4 years I used it. 

I am able to add other tiles, but don't want them. The sleep tile regularly appears on its own as well. I've also tried to rearrange the tiles, but the water still has the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brookell okay, I suggest removing all of your tiles and then adding them again. Let me know what happens. 

I was investigating further and I wasn't able to find any known issue as of yet with the tiles being affected after the new dashboard update.

I recommend logging out, restarting your mobile device and then logging back in again. Your info should be refreshed. Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this twice and it's still doing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brookell that definitely doesn't sound like normal behavior. Please make sure that you're running your app's latest version. Just out of curiosity, are you also experiencing this issue from Fitbit.com Dashboard as well? Do let me know!

Looking forward to hearing back from you! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already told you that I'm running the latest version. I do not use Fitbit.com Dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brookell thanks for clarifying this info for me. What happens when you try to tap the plus "+" sign located in the upper left corner of your tiles? Do let me know. 

If your tracker is properly paired and your app is running the latest version all of your tiles should show in your mobile dashboard. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes