Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit One not synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a FitBit One for over a year now with no issues.  Today it wasn't synching. Came home and tried again with wifi, no luck. Reinstalled app. No luck. Restarted device 3 times, no luck.  Removed app, restarted phone and tried again, no luck.  Removed device and now it won't find device at all. Turning Bluetooth on and off hasn't worked.  Tried plugging via cable into PC but it can't find it either. Tried on another device and it can't find it. Anything I've not tried?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I've had my Fitbit one for about 3 years now. Love this style and up until 2 days now never had a problem. Mine is doing the same. When I look at device it is keeping track but seems to always be "looking" when I check app. Have tried same as you interesting it seems to be the one 

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue - I've tried on the ipad, iphone, with the wireless dongle, and with the charging cable to link to the computer and nothing - just looking and not synching.  Have tried all the same steps as above - turning everything on and off, turning off all the bluetooth when trying to link to PC (windows 10).  Not sure if it's something to do with latest update.  I haven't tried to sync since March 12, so not sure when the issue started exactly.  If anyone has a fix that would be great.

Best Answer
I am having the same issue, and it started on the 19th of March.  I speculate this is a systemic issue and not gizmo specifc.  Trying (unsuccessfully) to get online and notify CS of this issue. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just realized mine hasn't synced since March 3rd via bluetooth on my phone or the dongle. I've had issues getting it to charge for weeks as well but it eventually charges so I've not checked into it. I hope it's not dying for good but at least it still logs the days stats... just not sure if it is holding them to sync still. (Mines from May 2014 so have had a while.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Keep getting the message that it can't find my device. I've tried everything from other posts trying to get it to sync. No luck so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing! I never realized how attached I am to seeing my steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have contacted fitbit via email about their system issue, as I am obviously not the only person with this problem.  Let's see how long it takes them to correct it! 
Best Answer

I've tried everything to get my fitbit to sync.. no luck...feeling disappointed!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok mine finally is syncing!! The only thing that worked was plugging into my charger, holding down for 12 + seconds until the display was black. Then pushing the button (ended up having to push twice) for the Fitbit to turn on and say Fitbit 6.6 or something. I also rebooted my computer, relaunched the Fitbit connection app thing and it finally was syncing. (While I'm at it, I also had moved my dongle to another USB port, uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit Connection app, none of this worked but with the hard reset, it could have contributed to syncing finally working so it's worth a mention in case it was multiple things that needed to happen. 

Granted I haven't tried to sync on my phone and the data since March 3rd (when it last synced) showed up. 

(I called customer support and they suggested the reset and told me how.) 

Best Answer
0 Votes