Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Fitbit One Mooloolaba Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To the person that found my fitbit one in Mooloolaba on Saturday March 18th and started using it immediately without looking for the rightful owner. Thanks for nothing - I have lost all my data for the last 4 and a half years and am now without a tracker.

Just remember - Karma's a **ahem**.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am so sorry this happen to you 😞

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bron60I'm thinking about this loss as well. The person who found your Fitbit has somehow manipulated your account on the Fitbit site.. I can't think of any other way that your data would be missing..  It is linked to your email address...

I have sent a note to Support..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry to see that you had this negative experience @bron60, I lost my tracker once as well and I was fortunate enough to have it returned by an honest person. Just make completely sure that it's not in your surroundings by  following these steps

Just as  @Colinm39 mentioned, as far as I know there would not be a way for the other person to delete your data, since this is stored in your account and not in the tracker. Make sure you're accessing by using the exact same e-mail address, sometimes I have seen other users creating an entirely new account because of a typo, using a very similar address. Or try resetting the password as well. 

If you're in the correct account, go to the activity tab to check if your data is there. In the computer go to the Dashboard > Log > Activities, and then sort it by year to see all the information available. 

Capture.PNG

I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
Thanks for taking the time to send me this information - I have found all
my information.
Fitbit knows who is using my tracker but because of privacy laws they can't
tell me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @bron60. Yes totally, I understand why they need to stick to the privacy policy, but it's great to know that you were able to find all your information. Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer