Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One 6.60 and Mac 10.11.6 reboot

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One had been working great on the desktop, iPhone, and iPad until the computer had problems, the techie said he had to backup files, then reprogram the hard drive, then reinstall the files. Since that happened, a week ago, the Fitbit does not sync on the desktop, but does on the others. 

I have tried restarting the Fitbit One, tried the website reinitiating (or whatever the phrase used is) to no avail. The Fitbit One is fully charged. 

Other files were messed up also, it does look like Bluetooth is working. I can see nothing that is wrong, but it does not sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

seems to be working now, not sure how but ok

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Now that I sent this help message, I went back to the Fitbit One and tried to sync, and it worked! Not sure what happened.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not sure what is happening or why, but after posting the help message, I did try to sync the Fitbit, and it showed that is worked. I had no steps to record but could tell by the updated date shown on the desktop computer. I waked a bit, only 17 steps to get something to record. I tried sync again and the screen keep showing could not sync. I tried a few times. I placed the charging cable into a USB hub, put the Fitbit inn and tried nothing different. I went to the Dashboard to look at help again, and it showed the 17 steps. So, is is syncing or not? I'll have to check on that.

Tuesday0- 9/5  not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

seems to be working now, not sure how but ok

Best Answer
0 Votes