Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One 6.60 message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a new charger for my Fitbit One and haven't used it in a while. I let it charge for about an hour and it shows like a gray battery and says "Fitbit 6.60" message. I've cleaned it and tried restarting it but nothing has worked so far.I was able to set the Fitbit up with my phone and it's showing a full battery. But like I said I haven't used my Fitbit in a year or so.  It will sync on the Fitbit app as well but there's nothing there for it to sync.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi there, mine has been in constant use and started doing this yesterday. Very frustrating

@AlyssaCampbell wrote:

I recently got a new charger for my Fitbit One and haven't used it in a while. I let it charge for about an hour and it shows like a gray battery and says "Fitbit 6.60" message. I've cleaned it and tried restarting it but nothing has worked so far.I was able to set the Fitbit up with my phone and it's showing a full battery. But like I said I haven't used my Fitbit in a year or so.  It will sync on the Fitbit app as well but there's nothing there for it to sync.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also started doing this yesterday 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has also started doing the same thing!  It won't turn on or reset.  Any suggestions for a solution anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted support and they have replaced the Fitbit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi everyone,

My Fitbit One is doing the same thing, I guess.  Downloaded the new App and challenges and now it doesn't go on and not counting steps correctly.  

You say they are replacing yours?  I will contact them directly also.  

Thanks for the info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. At least I know I'm not alone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the Charge 2 and LOVE it. I use my One when I'm charging the new Charge 2 so I  don't miss steps. The Charge 2 is awesome. Gives you more info. They gave me a discount on it.  Good luck!

Best Answer

Greetings Fitbitters! 

@AlyssaCampbell @Meggs136 @AshleeF @Walrusdad I'm glad to read that our Support Team gave you options as well @Pipples & @Giovannina! Way to go.

To all other who are still experiencing this issue, I'd like to suggest a restart by doing the following:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Leave it charging at least 3 hours. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One is showing fully charged with message 6.60 but I am unable to turn it on. I have tried the factory reset but it won’t let me do anything. I use it at work as I’m a nurse and can’t wear a watch. I use my Fitbit charge at home and never had any problems with that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stop buying Fitbits.  They don't support older models like Fitbit One.  Mine died as so many other users experienced after Fitbit suggested an upgrade to version 6.64.  I've tried all the recommended actions - factory reset, etc. with no luck.  Everyone ends up being offered a 25% discount on a new device.  Why throw good money after bad.  Sadly, my dead One is going in the trash bin.

Best Answer

@JayGee20 please don't put the end of life trackers into the trash, there are places that handle the disposal of devices properly containing lithium-ion batteries. I'd be happy to send you a prepaid shipping label. Also, there's no conspiracy about the 6.64 updates, it just happened to come out around the time many Ones died, as batteries are only planned to last for 3-4 years, besides many fortunate people who've enjoyed them for longer. Personally, I'm going to keep buying Fitbits, I really like 'em! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes