Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Turning On

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit One lasted 3 years. Although near the end it was fully charged, but no longer turning on other than at the time of releasing from the charger-it would light up showing fitbit 6.64. The battery signal appears showing it is fully charged. Thereafter nothing else appears even when pressing the button. I tried several times to see what else I could do, but now I am looking for another tracker.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

The only other Fitbit clip on tracker currently is the Zip.

Best Answer

@ambrosi88 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the experience you had with your One not turning on. 

Did you tried to troubleshoot it? A restart can be done and sometimes that helps out with this specific situation. 

Were you able to get a new tracker? Just as @SunsetRunner informed, the Fitbit Zip is the clip on tracker offered by Fitbit these days.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

yes, I tried the restart procedure at various times. nothing. I had an electronics technician check da battery which was fine.

Ended up purchasing a pre-owned ONE.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • No display as such see dash data on iPhone only.
  • Tried properly putting in charging cable, holding botton for 10-12 sec. Removing from charging cable and pressing for about 30 sec. Listen buzzing sound, but NO DISPLAY. 
  • Please guide action to be taken here.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ambrosi88 Thanks for your reply and for trying those steps to sort this out. It's unfortunate it didn't work. However, I'm very glad to read that you now have another One working properly.

@ag1945 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with you One and for trying those steps to sort this out. 

I went ahead and created a case with customer support in your behalf. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same problem. Haven't used my tracker for a very long time. It's synchronising ok and battery is full. Tried the reset. Still nothing. Did you receive a solution yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Since I couldn't use it anymore for full functionality, I bought a used one from fb marketplace. People are selling their old ones on EBay also. New ones are selling for market price or higher since the Zip replaced the ONE.
H
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lelielaan Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to share the situation you are experiencing with your One not turning on. Thanks for trying the restart steps in order to sort this out.

I went ahead and contacted customer support in your behalf for you to get further assistance. Keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

@ambrosi88 Thanks for your reply and for sharing the experience you have had. I'm glad you got a new One.

Best Answer
0 Votes