Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Screen Not Turning On and Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One screen went black during workout.....does not need charged.....stopped synching?  Is it dead?.....I love this thing......and I see they are not making them anymore.... Can I plug into the computer?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

That doesn't sound good.

It's worth trying a restart as this does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. Here's how:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

How long have you had your One? Fitbit's warranty runs for 12 months from purchase (24 months if you are in Europe). If the restart doesn't fix it then it may be worth contacting customer support to see if they can help in any way: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

@million5 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Fitbit One not working properly.

I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox.

@SteveH Thanks for providing help on this thread!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes