Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Working Only When Plugged in to Charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Highly disappointed with Fitbit, I bought 6-8 Fitbit One from Target a few months back and only about 3 of them actually worked the rest would only work if they were plugged into the charger. I’ve only been able to receive one replacement when I should have replacements for all of them. I see now why the Fitbit one has not returned, they are defective products. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm sorry you have had so much trouble.

I have had my Fitbit One for 3 years with no problems.

You should also take them back to target for replacements on the others.

There is no way Fitbit would know you bought that many when only one is attached to an account

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@jwillis501 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting the situation you have experienced with your Ones not working properly. It's unfortunate to read that all of those Ones have not worked correctly.

Do you have them all paired to your account or different accounts? Also, what specific issues are you experiencing with the One? If they are only syncing when plugged in, please try these syncing troubleshooting steps to sort that out.

Also, please try performing a restart on them. That should certainly help you out. 

If non of that work, you could try taking them back to Target just as @WendyB suggested and check what they can do to help you out. They usually have a warranty too. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Please bring the Fitbit one back — I Have also found the wrist models very inaccurate—and the zip is inadequate.  I have used the one for several years and don’t want to have to switch to another brand to get the features I like so much with FB One.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ackee, welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding Fitbit One.

Currently, there are no plans to sell the One. Please check Fitbit's official statement on this thread. You will also find some alternative ideas for this tracker.

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes