Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One charges & shows 6.46 but will not turn on

I just bought a "new" (they said) fitbit one. It charged and shows full battery. When I plug it in it will show the 6.46 version on the screen. I cannot get it to turn on, though. Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I just got a few recently. I noticed that initially it took over an hour to charge. I then followed the instructions posted on here.

To sum up you plug it into the charger and see that the battery icon comes on. Usually preceeded by the fitbit version as you have noted.

While it is still in the charging cradle you can turn it off by holding the button for 20 seconds or 30 if needed.

Pull it off of the charger and it should still stay blank. (it if lights up immediately then you have to put it back on the charger and try the steps above again)

You download the app and go to the one picture to register it. Then turn on your fitbit One and it should register. If not, then you have to try everything again.

For the first time I left the One in the cradle and the code to sync came on while it was in the cradle so I entered it and it is synced and has remained synced.

I however cannot get it to register via Bluetooth but it seems to work fine. (the sleep function worked and it tracks fine, so I'm not sure what the Bluetooth sync will add in regards to functionality. 

Hope that helps..good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes