Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One died and you discontinued it. Will you repair mine?

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Fitbit doesn't have a repair facility, though if it's under warranty,

When desired it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted the Fitbit folks. While I am disappointed with the One being end of life in models, the Fitbit team stepped up and gave me a very nice 50-percent discount on a product. While I am critical in the choice of end of the product line of the One, the Blaze, for me, is nice. Not my choice, however, as I would prefer the One. I will say, the Fitbit customer service is spot on, and did remedy the need. I suggest you contact them. As for the One, <sigh>. 🙂

Best Answer

My fitbit one died this week too.  I have it in the charger and have not taken it off life support but do not see it charging.  What did you end up doing about yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was dead this morning too.  I plugged it in as usual and didn't think anything of it.  Came back and was still dead.  Talked to online support so will try what they told me when I get home.  Praying that it works as I love my fitibit one!!!! Sad that it is no longer an option. 

Best Answer

Will be interested to know what happens.  Mine finally showed it had charged but immediately died after being taken off the charger. 

My husband gave me his and he is trying the charge2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll keep you posted and let you know.  If it's shot, might upgrade to the Blaze.  Don't really like the thought of having to wear a watch all the time as a lot of times I don't have any jewelry on because of what I'm doing.  We've got the Zip but it doesn't do everything the One does... *fingers crossed it will come back to life tonight*

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻. I feel the same way about wearing something on my wrist.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband's died sometime over the weekend. Disappointed that he can't get a new One and doesn't need a new watch.

Mine just won't track exercise activities and the the last two App updates have unset the activities goal.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update... I did get it restarted but it's not working right.  My husband took my laptop when he went to check the deer cameras and lost my "dongle" out of my laptop to sync it. 😞  I was hoping when he said he lost a little piece out of the side of my laptop it was for my mouse not my fitbit.   I was happy I was able to order a "refurbished" one on the fitbit website at least so am hoping when I get that I will be up and running again.  

Best Answer
Glad you were able to order a new dongle. Hope your one starts working better.
What did you do? I tried rebooting and left it on the charger for over 24 hours. It finally showed it was charged but moments after taking it off the charger it died again. 🙁
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes