Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One display failing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit one is gradually losing pixels. It started with a single row missing and over the last few days more and more rows keep disappearing. It's now almost impossible to tell which screen I'm on. Any ideas? I've done reset and fully charged it but it is slowly getting worse.
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Polargonk. When you attempted to restart your One, did you get to see 'Fitbit 6.60' on your One's display? How old is your One?

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
To be honest the display has so few pixels left i can't really tell what it is displaying. It's about 2 and a half years old and I've used it pretty much every day since I got it so maybe it is just telling me it's too tired to carry on......
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds like its time for a new one

Contact support they are offering a discount.

Email Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Phone
877-623-4997

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I think @WendyB might be right. But I would try to restart it nevertheless, two or three times if need be, making sure to hold the button down 15-20 seconds. If the screen is shot, then that's an obvious dead end. But if it isn't it, a successful restart might bring it back to life. A restart only takes a few seconds, so you don't have much to lose by tring it a few times. So if it's really dead, what's on your mind for your next purchase? Yeah, I know, my name is TandemWalker but you can also call me Curious George!Smiley LOL

TW

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue, the screena has been fine all day and has not just decided to start playing ip.  I am missing some of the pixels and can't read much on the screen.  I've tried a restart and got the fitbit 6.60 on the screen but it hasn't made any difference.  The fitbit is only about 8 months old.  Please help.  My fitbit is like another limb i couldn't cope without it

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. If you talk to Fitbit support they should send you a replacement as yours is well within its warranty. They replaced mine which was much older than yours. All I had to do was send a couple of photos of the poor display and a copy of the receipt. I got a new one in a matter of days.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do to mend your current one.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes