Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One is showing the wrong time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One is having issues regularly with correct time. At the moment it is 2 hours slow. Sometimes it is out by several hours. When this happens it does not correctly track my activity. 
I know it is old but for me (and others) it is the perfect design. I have no interest whatsoever in wearing something on my wrist.  Sadly, I can’t even replace it since it is discontinued. Very disappointing. Is there a fix for this?

TIA!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @HRF22 , a Fitbit time being slow usually indicates that it has not synced recently - syncing is the only way it has of updating the time.  I quite understand your devotion to the One!  I still have one in good working order and I think it is almost 6 years old.  

If you can get it syncing, then the time should stay up to date.  I am sure you know the drill, but usual options for forcing a sync include giving the Fitbit a restart or logging out and logging back in to your Fitbit account.  Hopefully doing this regularly will keep it syncing and the time accurate.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HRF22 as you've got several issues, let's break them down and try to remedy them:

1. Time - need clarification - Is it precisely off by hours or the minutes too? I'm trying to understand if it's a timezone issue or something else? Is this instantly remedied by manually syncing from the Fitbit app? 
  2. Activity - Is this a temporary thing? If you've not synced, your activity will not show on the app or website. Is this remedied when you sync and/or were you referring to the tracker and not the app/site?
  3. Preferences - Are you familiar with the Fitbit Inspire? You've not mentioned it and perhaps it's an option you'd like? It's the closest current model to the One and you can purchase a waist clip for it also.
  4. Sad Disappointment - it's the weekend, a great time to unplug and go for a nice long walk or bike ride to clear your head. If you can't get it fixed, you can simply get a replacement One or an Inspire. Something to smile about, everyone in this forum who's contacted Fitbit has received a generous discount towards a new tracker 🙂 

Keep smiling and keep stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes