Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One keeps turning off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having trouble with my fully charged One shutting off during the day.  I've tried the turning it off and back one three times and that doesn't work.   Been happening for 2-3 weeks. 

Best Answer
226 REPLIES 226
Yeah. I figured. It’s working but keeps turning off. I did buy an Inspire since you can buy a clip holder. I don’t like it as well as the one.

Micki
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just wanted to write to say a couple of things, for one thing - since this was absolutely caused by a bad update (v6.64), Fitbit should provide a way to revert to a previous version that WORKS. It's inexcusable to break our devices like this and then stop supporting it, leaving all of our devices broken forever.

The second thing, is that because of this experience, I will never buy a Fitbit again. My wife loves her Samsung Galaxy Active, and I will be holding out until August when the new watches come out and will buy one of those. I too like my regular old analog watch, but I'm not being left with much of a choice here. 

Thanks for taking care of your customers, Fitbit.

Best Answer
I finally gave up and threw both of my Fitbit Ones and a Fitbit watch away.
Trash is trash and if I can't fix it, it goes out! I will never buy a
Fitbit product again.

--
"Sometimes there are things that are worth breaking the rules over, so make
sure you understand the consequences, and if it’s still worth it to you, go
ahead." Aunt Win
Best Answer
when fitbit sold out to google, they made the worst mistake ever. customer
service went down and now the devices are junk anymore
Best Answer
0 Votes

so many problems.Called the company and got nowhere. Said they would give me 25%off coupon to buy a new one!  I loved it until  the watch proved too much with all the issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree totally!  Mine is 6 months old, and stops working with 75% of battery left.  

I give up. Will find another product that at least works for more than 6 months.  Also, will put a post on FB, what an unreliable product it has become.

Best Answer
Good for you! There are a bunch out there now.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer