Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One - not showing correct date/time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My one "died". I put it on the charger to charge which it did. However, it's now NOT showing the correct date and time. How can I reset so it does?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can't manually set the date or time but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone or computer. Does it seem to be syncing ok?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You can't manually set the date or time but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone or computer. Does it seem to be syncing ok?

Best Answer

Steve, you were absolutely correct!   It synced and the date:time is correct!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JAS25 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for taking the time to post on this board regarding the experience you were having with your One not showing the correct date and time after "dying".

I'm really glad to read you were able to find some excellent help on the forums. Thank you very much for sharing your experience on this thread @SteveH. I'm sure this will help other users as well who might be experiencing a similar situation. 

Thanks for marking Steve's post as an accepted solution. That will help other users to find this solution easier and faster.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit charge started blinking and now it doesn’t show the correct time? What do you do to fit this? I’ve only had the watch 3 months!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell me how to correct the date on my Fitbit please. 

It has been synced and still shows wrong time. 

Best Answer

It's not showing date or time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem. I live in Central Time zone and when I went to visit my parents and another time zone last weekend it never changed back. Once I cross the line back into Central Time. I synced my fitbit and it still does not show the correct time. I have tried to resynce it several times. And I have made sure that my phone is set with the correct time zone as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes