Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not counting all steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It doesn't matter where my wife has her Fitbit one, it doesn't seem to count the steps correctly.  I have a Fitbit Charge HR and I done a similar amount of steps and it it showed over 5000 more that my wifes.  It has always seemed off since she had it.  Any suggetions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome aboard @Phate06! That's weird. Please make sure that your wife has her own Fitbit account and that her One is properly paired. Also, make sure that her Personal Settings info's correct. 

Tell her to attempt a restart by doing the following:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

I really hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that, and followed ur directions, and this is my 2nd fitbit one. This is a replacement from fitbit and it's still not counting steps correctly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by and for troubleshooting beforehand! Smiley Happy I suggest checking your stride length settings for a more personalized tracking. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Feel free to post back. Smiley Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes