Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not working after getting wet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

just retrieved Fitbit one from washing machine! Put it overnight in dry rice. It's still got life in it as it's flashing Fitbit when I press the button. Charged it, and after 15 mins it started buzzing and flashing Fitbit. Has anyone any ideas what I can do? Or is it Fitbit heaven? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

The only think I can think of is a restart:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. If that doesn't do the trick then I think you might be right about fitbit heaven having a new arrival.

Best Answer

I say its in Heaven. May it RIP. Same thing happened to me after Washing and drying

Contact support as you should get offered a discount

Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks! I can never remember this & it works when I haven't worn fit bit for a while & need to reboot it. Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice. Tried it but sadly nothing's happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your comments.  It's now in Fitbit heaven.  Been offered 25% one off discount from Fitbit. Thanks for the info.

Best Answer
0 Votes