Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not tracking steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I noticed yesterday morning (about 12:30 am) that my Fitbit's battery was dead, despite the app saying 'Full charge' and not getting a notification. I plugged in my One and went to sleep. When I woke up, it was showing the usual starter steps for the day (data stopped tracking sometime on 25 March) but the time was way off. I tried rebooting it, and still saw the wrong time. I figured this was something I would do in the settings online, so as long as it was tracking, went on with my day. I have just gone to look at my settings and I have zero steps for yesterday and today. Does anyone have any ideas to try? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Bar6ara Thanks for joining the Fitbit family! Are you still experiencing this issue?

I recommend performing a restart if this continues to happen. That should prevent that from happening again. Also, if the time zone settings are correct, once you sync the time should correct itself. 

If you want to recover the steps for those days that were not tracked there is an option that should help you. That is that you can manually log the activities you did those days. 

Let me know if you are still experiencing this problem! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are a couple of options: you could restart it ( by holding down for about 20 seconds on the button on the one), change the time in Fitbit settings, which should make it up to the normal time, ( as the pictures do) or request a new one

IMG_1475.PNGIMG_1476.PNG

Fitbit One Expert, Moto G5
Best Answer
0 Votes