Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One rejecting pairing and incorrect time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One is being rejected by Bluetooth and will not show correct time. I have delete Fitbit app, done a forcestop on the app and I've turned my phone off and back on, but nothing is working. 

Moderator Edit: Format/Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry, Fitbit One is rejecting the pairing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jojomil,

How are you trying to pair your Fitbit One to your phone?  If you are doing it through your phone's Bluetooth settings...  Stop.  Fitbits will always reject pairing this way.  Instead:

1. Go to your Bluetooth settings on your phone and delete the pairing.
  2. Run the Fitbit App and try to sync.  The Fitbit app will establish the Bluetooth pairing between your phone and your Fitbit appropriately.

After that hopefully you'll be in working order.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I eventually figured that out. 😊 My One will still not update to correct time though. I've tried changing timezones, but that will not work either. It is stuck on Central time zone. Any advice for that?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I learned while traveling you have to change it (time zone) on the Fitbit website.

Best Answer

Thank you! That worked!

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jojomil @Sgt9 Thanks for joining the Fitbit family! I'm very glad you were able to find a resolution to the problem you were experiencing. Hopefully, this will help other users who might be experiencing the same thing!

Thanks for your awesome help guys! @Sgt9 @PureEvil Smiley Very Happy

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes