Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One "com.fitbit.HTTP error 500." Error when updating firmware from 6.46

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to update my One device using the iOS app, but I am consistently receiving a 500 error. 

I have turned the bluetooth off and on.

I have restarted my One device 4 times.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@greencurrytofu Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the error message you are getting when trying to update Fitbit One.

By any chance did you deleted a previous account you had and paired your One with a new email?

I'd recommend trying the troubleshooting steps on this helpful article. This should help you out with this. 

You could also try the steps shown here as this has helped other users too.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I have not deleted a previous account. I have not paired my One with a new email.

Concerning the troubleshooting steps, as previously stated, I have rebooted my One device many times.

I also restarted my iPhone and this did not fix the problem.

The final instructions in the troubleshooting steps is to download the firmware using a computer. I don't know how to do this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@greencurrytofu Thanks for your reply, providing those details, and trying those steps to sort this out.

Also, thanks for letting me know that you contacted customer support and they determined it was malfunctioning (the post I removed).

What solution did customer support offered to get you back on track?

Also, just for you to know, here are the steps to update your tracker's firmware with a computer (Fitbit.com Dashboard).

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes