Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One registering yesterday's total today!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two Fitbit One's in my pocket (long story, but convenient to compare the two).  The newer unit is showing yesterday's totals for today, the old is showing the expected number of steps after only being up and about 45 minutes in the house.  Both also show the batteries as being at zero, even though I charged them a few days ago.  I don't wear them at night, either.  (I'm charging them now)  Any ideas?

PS --  after being in the chargers all of five minutes or so, both units show about 80% capacity, which is what I'd expect them to show.  And now both are showing proper number of steps for today.  Weird!

Moderator Edit: Merged User's Posts

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@lifstr Thanks for your reply and for sharing all of those details about your trackers.

Please try restarting the One that is not giving the correct amount of steps. That should certainly help you out with this.

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@lifstr Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the situation you were experiencing with your Fitbit One. I'm glad they finally shown the correct battery level and number of steps for that day. Als, thanks for sharing all of those details.

If you have two Fitbit One; do you have them set up in different accounts or do you only have one paired to an account? I ask this because you can only have one tracker of the same type paired to your account. So, how are you comparing them?

It could be that one of your Ones is not set up to any account so the time could be incorrect and therefore showing incorrect steps for an incorrect date?

I'd recommend setting them up in different accounts so you can compare them correctly and also for the devices to always show the correct updated data.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi SantiFitbit -- The two Fitbit Ones I have are registered to two different accounts.  I also sync them using two different devices.  As I mentioned in the original post, one of them registered the normal number of steps, one (the newer one, as it happened) registered the incorrect number of steps, stairs, minutes, calories, etc.

The two Ones have been set up separately for nearly a year and up to now I have not had any issue with them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lifstr Thanks for your reply and for sharing all of those details about your trackers.

Please try restarting the One that is not giving the correct amount of steps. That should certainly help you out with this.

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting it worked just fine -- thanks!

Best Answer

@lifstr Thanks for your reply and for restarting your One! I'm really glad to read that it worked for you and that you are back on track.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes