Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One turning off in sleep mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the past week, my Fitbit One has turned itself off in sleep mode and refused to turn back on unless plugged in. The first time I thought it was just low battery, but then it happened again this morning.

When I woke up I tried to long press to take it out of sleep mode but it is unresponsive. I tried several times and no matter how many times I press the button the display won't even light up. I also tried long pressing it for at least 15 seconds but nothing happens. 

The reason I don't think it's low battery is because this time it showed the battery was over half full when I plugged it in. The first time it was below that so I gave it a pass, but now it's becoming a trend. Both times when I plugged it in I saw the Fitbit 6.60 screen so it was definitely completely off. 

The button still works fine as I can unplug it and press it right now and cycle through the info. Was there some sort of software update recently that broke sleep mode? I've never had this issue in the years that I've been using this. There seems to be an obvious problem though if there is no way to boot it up without plugging it in once it crashes like this. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I am having the same issue.  Just recently too.

Best Answer