Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One won't charge, sync or turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

last synched about two days ago.  won't sync to desktop or mobile device (iPhone)--just keeps "looking".  won't charge either on the desktop or the wall charger.  can't turn it off to reset it, just starts the timer rather than turning off.  have tried multiple times were the instructions for resetting it (plugging in charger to computer, then plugging in device, depressing the button for 12-15 seconds).  have restarted mobile device, logged out of app, updated app, toggled the bluetooth.  been manually entering my treadmill time for two days but missing all the other steps during the day.  is it just dead? ;(

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you have done all the trouble shooting you can do so I would contact support. Let them know everything you have done so far.

Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my One.  It has not synced in three days.  I've done everything, and nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@armyof10 was one of the things you tried a restart of your fitbit using the following procedure?

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

If so, how many times did you try it? It's known to not always work first time and it's recommended to try it at least 3 times.

Best Answer
Thank You very much! My One is working again. I appreciate your help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

What did you do to get it working again?  Mine is doing the same thing. I also have a blaze but I use the one when I'm charging the blaze. I tried deleting the device but now I can't get back in my account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is what I did:
1. Plug charging cable into computer.
2. Plug Fitbit tracker into charger cable, making sure gold contacts align with gold contacts inside charger.
3. Hold down trackers button for 10-12 seconds.
4. Remove tracker from charging cable and press its button until screen turns on.

Hope this works for you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

It did work. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes