Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Run Disappaear

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was tracking my run using the Fitbit app,everything works fine until I ended my tracking. My pacing and location was not saved in the app after I finished tracking. It has happened twice. I reboot my phone and it doesn't work either. Does anyone have a quick fix for this?

Thank you very much!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am now having the same issue.  After almost a year with no issues, the app on my phone has stopped logging my exercise.  It seems to track exercise just fine. When I get done with the exercise, I press and hold to finish, it tells me I'm awesome, then it shows the screen with a map and all the stats of my exercise.  But when I try to go back to the track exercise screen, I get nothing.  No exercise logged, even though my step count, active minutes floors etc on the dashboard are all reflecting significant increases.  And then if I manually log in the exercise, it adds steps, Cal's, floors etc again on the dashboard, even though they were already counted .

Ive tried restarting my phone as well as uninstalling/reinstalling the app with no improvement. My FitOne and phone seem to be working properly.  

I've been searching the internet for a solution.  If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd appreciate the help.  

Best Answer

@SherriB2 @yingwoei Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting it. That is an issue Fitbit is currently experiencing and currently investigating.

Please refer to this post and reply on that thread all the questions there. That should help Fitbit to keep investigating the source of this issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience. See you around!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a BIG PROBLEM for me.  I depend on my FitBit app to track my exercise, but for the past week, I have lost two workout, after successfully tracking them through the app.  Later in the day, when I go to look at my workout, it's not there!  Everything appeared to save and work when I stopped the workout in the app.  Extremely frustrating and should never happen for an app used by millions.

FitBit, you have a HUGE problem to fix or I'll find another tracker to use!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using Android, and I realized when I stopped my run "on the fly" and went to some other apps, such as Spotify, the run would not be recorded. I find out that I need to open the Fitbit App to finish the workout and wait until the app is showing my routes, splits and pacing for the app to save my run. 

Best Answer
0 Votes