Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One won't sync to computer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my phone, it indicates that I am connected and it's syncing, but the Fitbit app on my laptop (using Windows 10), says 'could not sync your Fitbit tracker, please retry', and in the upper right corner, it says tracker not found, but when you hover over the sync symbol, it says it was synced a few minutes ago (maybe synced with my phone??)  I'm confused.

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

If you're having the problem with the "No Internet Connection" found error - there are a couple of solutions posted under the Help Topic for the Fitbit ONE entitled

Re: Trouble with Fitbit connecting to Internet to sync

---------------

It seems to be a problem with the FitBit Connect program itself. There are a couple of methods for downloading a new version posted by myself and @drwillis under that post that seem to be working for myself and others. 

Good luck! 

Best Answer

I just had windows 10 installed for the second time involuntarily, and ever since, my Fitbit one won't sync. I've also wasted many hours on this problem. I hope the problem isn't as hopeless as I've read here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
​Sometime ago I had an issue with One not syncing. This went on for weeks
and I was convinced it was Fitbit technical issue, which although they
would never admit it, that's what it turned out to be. That computer had
Windows 10 but decided that wasn't my issue.

I'm currently on a laptop with Windows 8.1. I had issues today with it not
syncing so went to Fitbit Icon on Taskbar and chose to manually sync. That
worked but had to do it twice today to get it to sync so wondering if
something going on with Fitbit technical issue...good luck on getting them
to own up to having an in-house glitch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replying so quickly. I also heard from technical support with an answer that doesn't apply.I bought a new dongle at Amazon. When it comes, I 'm going to try it on my husbands computer to see if I can sync there. I'll let you know if it works.
Discouraged28

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not been able to sync since Sunday.  My husband also has the Fitbit One and he is able to Sync.  Very discouraging that I can't get mine to Sync.

Best Answer

Did you ever receive a response? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received a response.  I have tried all of the help steps to try to get it to sync.  Still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit stop syching to my PC awhile back and I followed the restart inforamtion and all that jazz. It did not work at first but finally it started to sycn again automatically. Now it has stopped again as of last Wendsay and I can't it it to sycn automatically. I can maually after a few tries.... any one know of a fix to make it sync autoamicatlly again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted all the fitbit information from PC and reinstalled. I can now maually sync but it still won't do it automatically. So not a toatal fix but hey something is better than nothing....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sky_-ler wrote:
​Sometime ago I had an issue with One not syncing. This went on for weeks
and I was convinced it was Fitbit technical issue, which although they
would never admit it, that's what it turned out to be. That computer had
Windows 10 but decided that wasn't my issue.

I'm currently on a laptop with Windows 8.1. I had issues today with it not
syncing so went to Fitbit Icon on Taskbar and chose to manually sync. That
worked but had to do it twice today to get it to sync so wondering if
something going on with Fitbit technical issue...good luck on getting them
to own up to having an in-house glitch.

My one also will not sync automatically but will let me do it manuall from the icon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. It worked fine then it just stopped. I noticed they are no longer selling the Fitbit One. There may be something wrong with all of them.

I would be happy to buy another but the watches and pendants are not (at all) pretty. The Fitbit One is the only rechargeable that I can wear hidden under my clothes.

We will all have to wait until they come out with something else.

Best Answer
0 Votes