Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit just turns off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm wondering if my fitbit is about to die, I"ve had this one about a year now.  I'll go for my monring walk, it's fully charged, and "awake"   After walking 3 miles, I look at it and it won't show anything on the screen, no matter how many times I press the button.  I have to put in in the charger to wake it up and they it shows no steps were taken.   This happens pretty often throughout the time.

Is this a clue that it's about to die? do they only last a year?  My first one only lasted a year

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

That is why I logged in today!  I played two hours of crazy tennis last night and it logged 44 steps before conking out!  Fully charged!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same problem, so clearly this isn't an isolated issue, Fitbit needs to address the issue as offering a 25% discount to buy a product that has flaws isn't the solution.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got a brand new One yesterday and it was working fine. Today, Day Two, it shut off for four hours so I've logged a mere 624 steps during a period of high activity. Very disheartening. This is my third and will be the last One.

Best Answer
0 Votes