Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not connecting to web on line.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One is getting no connection to the webb on my computer.  Works fine on my phone.  This is a Fitbit problem.  I know a Fitbit One is not what this company cares about, but fix the problem. Those of us that have been here since the beginning  deserve more.

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95

Same story here ... been using my FITBIT and the software for years, without this problem.  Suddenly now it's telling me "No Internet Connection"  when obviously there is.  Moderators on other threads are trying to pass this off as our problem - there's a firewall stopping the connection according to company line.  It's been working fine forever and suddenly now I have a firewall stopping this??  I checked but can't find any firewall set up that would stop this suddenly.  This is really frustrating.  I can use my phone to synch but that gets to be a hassle, and if I need to have a hassle, I don't need it from my FITBIT!

Best Answer

Same here. Last time I did a sync was last Sunday and when I tried today I got the "No internet connection found". Been trying all day to get it going but no dice. Disabled firewall, disabled antivirus, re-started PC, uninstalled and re-installed the latest Fitbit Connect software, removed and re-attached the USB dongle, reset the Fitbit One, NOTHING!

WinXP here.

Best Answer

Same problem here. I've been using the same computer, same dongal, same fitbit for 3 years now to sync. I have not been able to sync using my computer since Tue 6:34 AM. I don't have the app on my phone., Clearly there is a problem here. Please fix it.

Best Answer

When will this be fixed?

Best Answer

When will Fitbit fix this problrm?

Best Answer

Suddenly my Fitbit one gets the no internet connection on my work computer.  I allowed it on the Firewall but no improvement.  Then I found it does not work at home on a different computer.  Since both incurred this issue on the same day seems obvious it is a Fitbit problem.  Fitbit, please if you want to keep selling your devices. I am quickly losing interest in the Blaze.

Best Answer

I agree.  I've had my Fitbit One for 2-1/2 years.  Been working great.  My dongle stopped connecting Thursday.  I hope it's just a technical issue.

Best Answer

Add me to the list with this problem since Thursday.  Mines a Flex, but had it for 2+ years without this problem.

Best Answer

Ditto......please fix this FitBit!

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem on my Fitbit One.  Happened yesterday morning using my PC.  I have tried all troubleshooting suggestions multiple times with no sucess.  PLEASE FIX THIS.

Best Answer

Me too - exact same problem since yesterday afternoon.

Best Answer

Same as everyone else - No Internet Connection found for last couple of days. Phone & IPad OK.

Hello FITBIT Reps - Is anybody there?  Time to respond to your customers. When will this be fixed please.

Ian.

Best Answer

Same here.  No internet connection but internet is working fine with all other applications.  Went to fitbit dashboard and cannot sync there either.  Wife is having same issue on a different computer with a charge.

Best Answer

I am also having the same problem as everyone above - haven't been able to sync since Thursday!  Can't believe we would be ignored.  If it's happening to us, then I think it's safe to say that many other Fitbit One owners are having the same issue.

Best Answer

Well, let me join in the complaint (if for no other reason than I hope to see a response from someone who can help). Fitbit let me use the little icon to get "online help"...though it won't sync because of "no internet connection". Good grief 😞 

Best Answer

Same problem here. We have 2 Fitbit One’s – neither one will sync. Each of them and the computer have worked well for years.

We’re running under Windows 7 64 bit, Fitbit Connect 1.0.3.5512.

When I click on SYNC NOW in Fitbit Connect I get a message: “No Internet connection found. Please check your network connection.” Also, on my Fitbit Dashboard I see a message that I haven’t synced lately, but the sync button is red and is crossed out.

I obviously have a network connection since I’m posting here.

Best Answer

Hello I was having the same issue with not being able to sync on my computer since Thursday, telling me I wasn't connected to the internet when I clearly was. I would check and it would also tell me that I had the most recent updated version. So what I just did and found worked for me was I went to setup and downloaded and installed it again, and it synced. I know it is a pain to have to do this but it worked for me, maybe it will work for you. I also double checked closing it and reopening it and synced without issue.

Best Answer

Looks like I am in the same boat as all of you too! Mine stopped syncing yesterday and gives me the no internet connection. I tried all the things in the help and nothing has worked. I've had this one for 3 years and now there seems to be no point if it doesn't sync. 

Best Answer

Similar solution worked for me. I tried updating the app, and that did not work. Uninstall and reinstall did the trick.

Two fitbit Ones. Two Windows 10 PCs. Same symptoms. Same cure. 

Best Answer