Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one has stopped syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my current Fitbit for a few months. For no apparent reason, my dashboard has stopped displaying my latest data on BOTH  my iphone app AND my computer screen.

It seems as if my phone is unable to pick any data from the device. I've uninstalled the app and  followed the usual guidelines:

1. Open the Fitbit app from your iOS device. Sign into your account if you haven't done so already. 
2. Tap your tracker name at the top of the app dashboard. 
3. Make sure your tracker has battery life and bring it near to your iOS device. 
4. Scroll down and tap the "Sync Now" tile and wait for the sync to complete. 

But to no avail.

Best Answer
107 REPLIES 107

Hi!  The reason I ask is that I do wonder if Fitbit is trying to get "rid" of the existing Ones by doing the so-called "update" on the App.  If no other Fitbit product is having issues then I am sorry, you do have to question the so called up date and why it no longer syncs with the One..

Best Answer
The last update I have is from beginning of August, my One stopped syncing on 15 Aug. Not sure it is because of the update, but makes you wonder. 🤔
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just disconnected it from MFP as it was no longer receiving the data from my One as it was not syncing with anything.. So I have gone back to manually entering the exercise 😞  I believe the update was to get "rid" of the existing Ones.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I will do that, but it doesn’t show previous day. So I have to check right before bed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am hoping someone's One has started syncing again. Mine stopped today (Aug 20, 2019) at 6:33 AM. Any other fixes?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I plugged the dongle in on my laptop and it won't sync there either! Also this wasn't an issue before the most recent update

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you do decide to purchase a new one the Inspire can be put in a clip! The Inspire is about $70 and the clip is about $20 though

Best Answer
0 Votes

Already ordered both.  Thanks.  

Best Answer
0 Votes