Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Set Up An Additional Fitbit One On My Account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought a second-hand Fitbit One (in case mine breaks or gets lost and I can't replace it in the future).  I would like to set it up in addition to my current one to make sure it is working properly, but when I go to the "set up a new one" area, it only seems to give me the option to replace my current one, not add one.  Can I do this?

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Joanie13

If the device you're currently using is also a One, you will have to do a replacement of it to check out the second-hand One you bought.

Click for directions

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Joanie13

If the device you're currently using is also a One, you will have to do a replacement of it to check out the second-hand One you bought.

Click for directions

Let us know how things go for you.

Best Answer

Thank you, I have done this today and it worked perfectly.

Smiley Wink

Best Answer

You're fortunate @Joanie13 because many people would love to have a One since they were retired.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer

@Joanie13 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for posting your inquiry on this thread. I'm really glad to read that you were able to find some help here in the forums and also that your new backup One is working properly.

It is not possible to have two trackers of the same model in one single account. If you would like to have both paired you will need to create a new alternative account and set up the other One there.

@Odyssey13 Thanks for your awesome help on this thread! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer