Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Want a New Clip-On Tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You current "two-minute survey" doesn't include the most important feature: a clip!

The number-one thing I am looking for in a new tracker is something designed to be carried in a pocket or worn in a clip. Why isn't Fitbit considering that for its new models?

In addition, anything I wear on my wrist has to have always-on time. Thus, I would choose any of the hundreds of hybrid smartwatches available over the Fitbit Versa.

And why doesn't your survey allow a spot for comments? It certainly looks like Fitbit doesn't actually care what we think.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@janel I hope you're doing well! Thanks for providing your feedback regarding the survey and the features you like the most for future products.

I'd recommend voting for the following idea I found on the Feature Suggestions Board:

The more votes, the better. That way you can show your support for this suggestion.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@janel I hope you're doing well! Thanks for providing your feedback regarding the survey and the features you like the most for future products.

I'd recommend voting for the following idea I found on the Feature Suggestions Board:

The more votes, the better. That way you can show your support for this suggestion.

Hope this helps. See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I agree!!!!  I loved my one and it just died after 4 years.  I love fitbit because of the challenges but I wear an apple watch on my wrist and want a fitbit clip on.  I have spent the last week searching ebay and it looks like I will have to pay what I paid for a new "one" for a used one, the new in package ones are selling for over $200!   That in itself is an indicator that fitbit needs to bring back a better hip step counter.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also check the conversation about One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Best Answer