Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Found my Lost Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When gardening I found my lost Fitbit. It must have been there during the last winter as I knew I had lost it last year. It charged up OK with message Fitbit 6.6 and syncs with app but will do nothing else. Pressing button has no effect.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not sure what you are asking here. Clearly the One has suffered from it's life in the garden over the winter and the One is no longer in production.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Liswillow Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with your One. I'm glad you found it. However, it may be damaged and that could be the reason why it is not working.

It is possible that there is some humidity inside of it because of the winter. Please try these tips to try to sort that out.

You could then perform a restart on it and check if it will work properly.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your help on this thread! 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. I have tried everything but I am afraid my Fitbit One has died. Thank you for trying to help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Liswillow Thanks for your reply and for trying those steps to sort this out. It's unfortunate that One will not respond after trying the above.

Still, I went ahead and created a case with customer support in your behalf just to check if they can do something else for you. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for next steps.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes