Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is App not Working?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 5 days my fitbit one doesn't want to synch with either my Iphone or computer. It still counts steps, but is not registering with the fitbit app. I have removed the device and tried to reconnect it, but all it does is serching for device but never connects (both on Iphone or the computer. Anyone else having problems with the app all of a sudden? I even tried taking of the app and reinstalling but didn't do anything different.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Painterroy

Feel free to check out the Fitbit Article regarding not being able to sync the tracker.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm pretty sure the new update they pushed out has a bug. Everyone seems to be reporting issues with syncing.  I checked the app store and the current release is getting an overall score of 1-star.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't synced since Aug 7.  It still counts, but doesn't connect to either the Android app or the PC.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in the same boat - mine stopped syncing this morning.  I don't use a phone app, just my desktop PC and it won't sync steps even after a re-set.  

I did review the help article, but I'm still suck.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Joining in--my app won't sync. Barely even tries. I have it set to always on and it's synced once in the last 24 hours.

We teach ourselves to track these numbers to reach our goals. It's frustrating and habit-breaking when we can't.
Best Answer
Thanks it did help. I connected it to the computer, held the button for 10-15 seconds and rebooted the Fitbit with out out losing data for the day. However it still didn't recognize the last 3 days so they all came up with zero steps for those days. Oh well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: I had my phone check for updates, and once it had restarted the syncing was back to normal. Hope this helps someone.

Best Answer