Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit One being discontinued?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the second time in a year I lost my Fitbit One.  When I go to replace it, I see the major local stores, Target, Walmart, Best Buy no longer carry it and even on Amazon, only the black model readily available.  Is the Fitbit One being discontinued and if so, is it being replaced?

Best Answer
605 REPLIES 605

I don't care if it's old news.  It is still BAD news and the more threads and frustration that we express then maybe they will actually get a CLUE.

Best Answer

Hearing what I heard about them bringing it back if they hear from enough folks is NOT old news.  They need a clip on model and the ZIP is just an overpriced pedometer.

Best Answer

For two days I have been trying to sync my fitbit to my phone.  Nothing happens.  It looks like there is an issue with fitbit One being not working.  Many of us don't want to wear a fitbit on the wrist so what is happening that fitbit won't work.  Why change something that is working for so many?  Get the Fitbit One working again so it will sync properly.

Best Answer

Please bring the One back or have a newer updated version of the One available - The Two!!!! Seriously, though, I cannot wear a wrist tracker at work. Secondly, if I could wear one on my wrist, the wrist bands don't go small enough to fit me as I am very petite woman!  A clip on that counts steps and stairs is what I need and the Zip just doesn't do it! Please reconsider your decision of eliminating a large customer base!

Best Answer

I love my Fitbit One. I've tried other trackers but they do not have the combination of features that makes the One perfect for me. Other Fitbit products seem more like slightly different products from one to another than the One is to any of them. I hope Fitbit will not forsake those of us who still love the wisdom and wonder of their Fitbit One. Come on Fitbit....don't let us down!

Best Answer

Hi Everyone - Thanks again for your input and feedback.The passion for the One has definitely been passed along to our team. I'll be closing this thread for further comments since the question has been resolved and there are no plans to bring back to the One at this time.  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer