Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime floor badge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my last 'lifetime floor' badge was 'satelitte' when i reached 35,000. I now have 40,000 plus....when should I anticiapte the next lifetime floor 'badge' please?  

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

If you go to your badge page and hover your mouse over the next blank badge it will tell you what it is.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think there are any more beyond "satallite". I have that badge too and there is no "next badge" available for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you...hopefully in the future an additional 'badge set' for greater than 35,000 lifetime floors will be developed.
Best Answer

It's great to see you around the forums @stephen01! That is a great acomplishment you've reached, congratulations!

As @SteveH mentioned, there are no badges higher than Satellite. However; since you've already accomplished this, I highly recommend that you share this request for more badges in our Feature Requests forum. This is a great place to get the attention of Fitbit's developers.

Let me know if you have any questions, happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Hey!  Exactly what I wanted to know. Great going to you! I think they need to invent something for us.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

Thank you!  I did indeed request a new feature I asked for Floor Challenges, More Floor Badges, and More Lifetime Floors.  And in my comments I noted that there need to be badges inbetween 200 and 300 floors per day, 300 and 400 floors per day, etc.  Thank you for the link! 

Best Answer
That 300-400 gap is a bummer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys! How are you doin'? @JohnLakeway and @goingstrong! As my friend @HelenaFitbit suggested, you can either post this idea or vote for it if it already exists. I'm pretty sure there are many users that would like to get more badges to beat personal challenges. 

@TheDoctor thanks for letting me know that you already posted this idea! Robot Very Happy 

Have a nice day guys! Let me know if you have any other question! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also just reached the lifetime floor ceiling!!! I need more to keep myself motivated!

Best Answer

I believe that there are a lot of us in this situation. Last year as I recall, I saw a posting by someone who said he was at 169,000 floors and counting! Amazing! I am guessing that he is over 200k now!

Invitation: Respond, please, and tell us all where you stand regarding floors.

Me: 143,700+

You?

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@StantonL  Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing your input on this thread. You have a lot of lifetime floors! Amazing!

I was making some research at the Feature Suggestions Board and was able to find this idea: 

Vote for the idea to show support. The more votes, the better.

By the way, I have 19,364 lifetime floors. Too few. Smiley LOL

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes