Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a Fitbit One for the past few years and wore it diligently until recently was lost during our summer vacation.  I put out a lost and found ad to no avail and have not had any responses. 

I have to sadly say good bye to my Fitbit One and now find a replacement.   I constantly wore my Fit bit and liked that I could clip on inconspicuously to track my daily steps. 

The One has gone by the way of the Dodo is looks like so looking for advise of the best replacement.  I would like the same features that the One had, but like the idea of being able to be waterproof.  Not sure how I feel about wearing something around my wrist at all times.  I am a bangle girl but something a little more stylish than I see what is currently available.

Would appreciate some advise and what people like about their current devices in trying to make my replacement choice.

ps. is there any way to track a lost device to find it's exact location?    

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Only way to track a lost Fitbit if its close by

https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1008670-i-lost-my-fitbit-tracker

Check out this thread some ideas there

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/One/Fitbit-One-is-gone-and-so-is-this-user/m-p/2936129#M75279

Someone found one at REI the other day as well

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RondaM Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the experience you have had with your One. It's unfortunate to read that it got lost. Also, thanks for your interest in replacing your tracker. 

Just as @WendyB informed, you can follow the steps on the help article she shared above to try to find your One. 

Regarding the replacement/alternative option, as you would like a waterproof tracker and you like bangles, I'd recommend getting a Flex 2. This tracker is waterproof. It is also the slimmest one Fitbit has (so it is somehow discreet). 

Also, there are bangles for this tracker:

There are also pendants:

And plenty of different colors for the regular band:

Hope this helps you out. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer