Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Nexus 5 is not syncing with my One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Android phone LG Nexus 5 and Fitbit 1 was working perfect for about two months and now it doesn't sink the information into my phone at all. I'm frustrated because I've spent 100.00 on this and when I had the jawbone it lasted almost a year and 9 never ever had any problems and it costs 50.00

Any suggestions, my phone always run with the latest software....but I was told not FITBIT and I'm extremely dissatisfied.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I've noticed you are new around @Achao, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman HappyHeart

Thanks for the details, I've noticed that your inquiry is more related to your tracker than to the platform; so I've moved your post to the Fitbit One thread to improve the chances to get an appropriate response. If the syncing issue remains with a mobile device I would recommend following the steps below:

1. Restart your One a couple of times and make sure that it is fully charged
  2. Reboot your phone and check that you phone and Fitbit App is up to date 
  3. Open Bluetooth Settings on your phone and delete your One from there (forget device)
  4. Open Fitbit App > Account > One > Remove device (tap on the trash can in the upper right corner)
  5. Reboot your Bluetooth and double check that it is not connecting from there
  6. Force quite the App. Open it again Account > Set up a device

Also check your phone Permissions and leave location on to keep syncing with your phone, for more info check this suggestions from @ErickFitbitSmiley Wink 

Hope this helps and welcome again! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes