Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Set Up Alarms on Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit wasnt adding a new alarm I was trying to set. I decided to do the recommended update. When it was completed, the fitbit still would not take the new alarm so I rebooted it. Still no luck. This morning it is adding my steps to yesterdays steps. Ugh! I use my fitbit to wake up each day. Help!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DrLPB Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the situation you are experiencing with silent alarms on your One and the steps not resetting at midnight.

Regarding the steps not resetting; this probably happened as a result of the firmware update. There is a chance the firmware was updating right at midnight causing the tracker not to reset. Your Fitbit One should have reset the next night, is this correct? 

As for the silent alarms, it is very strange it is not taking them. So, just make sure you are syncing your One right after setting the alarm. This way the alarm will be saved. If you don't do this, the alarms won't be saved. Please check this helpful article for more details about this. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@DrLPB Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for sharing the situation you are experiencing with silent alarms on your One and the steps not resetting at midnight.

Regarding the steps not resetting; this probably happened as a result of the firmware update. There is a chance the firmware was updating right at midnight causing the tracker not to reset. Your Fitbit One should have reset the next night, is this correct? 

As for the silent alarms, it is very strange it is not taking them. So, just make sure you are syncing your One right after setting the alarm. This way the alarm will be saved. If you don't do this, the alarms won't be saved. Please check this helpful article for more details about this. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes