Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not tracking steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FitBit One will all of a sudden stop tracking steps (usually at the most inconvenient time, i.e., before an aerobic class).  Even if I had my charging cable with me, there is no computer to use to restart the fitbit.  It is in sync with my android phone. You cannot hold the tracker button down for 10-12 seconds to reboot it.  This makes it go to the stop watch timer.  Is there another option to restart the tracker without the cable or computer just phone so it tracks steps at class?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@kebm Welcome to the Fitbit family! The only method to restart your One us by using the charging cable.

You can try restarting it before the class or doing it on a wall charger at the gym. Also, how often are you experiencing this issue?

Keep me posted! Robot Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thanks for the information.  I will now just carry a wall charger and charging cable with me.  It is very sporadic estimated once every few months or so.

Best Answer

@kebm You are very welcome! Sounds like a great idea! Hopefully, this will work for other users as well!

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with, check this friends thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer