Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after the last updates my fitbit will not sync. Anyone still having issues? I have 2 of them. Ugh. Not happy been several weeks and still not resolved.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
214 REPLIES 214

Mine is now syncing again, I haven't done anything more to it since it failed last time, so bewildered, but feeling better.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

Thanks for your advice; it worked perfectly for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! That worked! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked! Thanks so much 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thnx! I'm 69 yo and proud I found the solution on line! TY TY TY

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked!!!  Thank you SO much!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too had a sync failure to complete (spinning arrows).  Don't know if this applies to you.  The iPhone 6, the dashboard through the browser, and the app on the computer all displayed the rotating arrows.  I knew my wi-fi was was all right working several other devices. I was afraid that maybe the dongle had died. Resetting the One didn't help.  The cure was rebooting (turn off and turn on) the iPhone. 

Best Answer

I get them too.  I just shut the APP down and restart it.  Seems to clear the issue...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still having problems, very frustrating. Tried all solutions mentioned here no permanent fix yet.

Best Answer

This solution has just worked for me too.  I dont know how or why but thanks to everyone involved. 

Best Answer

Had this problem yesterday. This worked perfectly.

Thank you!

Best Answer

This worked.  Good instructions.  

Best Answer

This has been frustrating me for days now.  This solution worked!  Thank you for posting!!!

Best Answer

OMG!!!! This worked ... THANK YOU!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hve had this problem for 3 days too. Interesting have also updated the latest version of Android..is their a software problem Fitbit?

@Leester2017 wrote:

I also had this problem with my fitbit not syncing since March 29,2017.  This solution was posted on a Fitbit Forum: Log out of your fitbit account then turn off your Bluetooth next put your fitbit in the charger and hold the button down for exactly 15 seconds.  After 15 seconds take fitbit off the charger (your fitbit should not come on).  Turn on fitbit and then turn on Bluetooth sign in to your fitbit account your fitbit should start syncing.  This worked for my fitbit.  Thank you to everyone for your help!

Best Answer

I don't understand "turnoff your Bluetooth"? I did everything else and I can see all activity on my fitbit one, but not on my computer. It is the only place I have it synced to. Thank you in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sithmaith1 wrote:

My One will sync with my computer, but not my tablet.  The tablet sees the One, but cannot sync with it.  I don't have a USB slot with my tablet, a galaxy Tab E.  My Alta synced with no problem.  I am beginning to wish that I hadn't complained about the skin irritation.

@Sithmaith1 - I saw that you got this working with your tablet again, so that's good.  If it happens again, make sure when you try to sync with the tablet that you are not in range of (or turn off) the computer's bluetooth.  After that you may need to turn the bluetooth on the tablet off and back on and then try pushing the button on the One to get it to sync.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

It worked for me too.

@Leester2017 wrote:

I also had this problem with my fitbit not syncing since March 29,2017.  This solution was posted on a Fitbit Forum: Log out of your fitbit account then turn off your Bluetooth next put your fitbit in the charger and hold the button down for exactly 15 seconds.  After 15 seconds take fitbit off the charger (your fitbit should not come on).  Turn on fitbit and then turn on Bluetooth sign in to your fitbit account your fitbit should start syncing.  This worked for my fitbit.  Thank you to everyone for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same issue for a couple of days and just tried this solution.  It worked like a charm.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked perfect. Thanks for posting!!

Best Answer