Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after the last updates my fitbit will not sync. Anyone still having issues? I have 2 of them. Ugh. Not happy been several weeks and still not resolved.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
214 REPLIES 214

I just did the restart thing and now it works straight away

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU, yes, I know I shouted, if you were standing here I'd give you a  big hug!  I am not a tech savvy person so I need to rely on others to help me, that you did by posting the advise you had found from someone else.  Thank you, again. 

Best Answer

Mine still won't sync and I called Tech Support and they told me I have to download the fitbit app for windows 10. I really don't understand that since it had been syncing long after I had downloaded Windows 10. I tried all your suggestions.

Best Answer

I haven't down loaded Windows 10 yet.  My husband has sbdvus dealing with issues as they arrive.  I think it was maybe this past Monday I decided to check for any Fitbit updates and there was one but it didn't solve my issue.  Tuesday on the Fitbit ONE forum is where I found the solution and my ONE is now syncing with my Weight Watchers App.  Until I joined WW I was using My Fitness Pal.  There has only been one other time I had a problem with sync and I found that solution on the forum also and that was with my original ONE. I am on my second ONE.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't down loaded Windows 10 yet.  My husband has been dealing with issues as they arrive on his laptop.  I think it was maybe this past Monday I decided to check for any Fitbit updates and there was one but it didn't solve my issue.  Tuesday on the Fitbit ONE forum is where I found the solution and my ONE is now syncing with my Weight Watchers App.  Until I joined WW I was using My Fitness Pal.  There has only been one other time I had a problem with sync and I found that solution on the forum also and that was with my original ONE. I am on my second ONE.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same thought, that my Fitbit finally was getting too old. After talking with tech support, their last response back was that there was nothing else they could do and I should buy a new Fitbit. I decided to try it one last time. The battery had died so I recharged it and all of a sudden it was syncing again. I tried every single step and suggestion that I could find or that tech support suggested and nothing worked. The one thing that eventually worked was letting the battery die. Unfortunately, I am back in the same position of it tracking but not syncing. So I am going to see if this solution works again. 🙂 Probably a sure sign it is approaching its end-of-life, but I'm not giving up yet since I really don't want to spend the money on a new one at this time. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The Fitbit ONE forum was "Fitbit one won't sync", the date of the resolution suggestion, which worked for me, is 03-30-2017 at 21:34 - edited 03-49-2017 at 21:37 from Leester2017.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Putting the Fitbit One in its charger, holding down the button for 15 seconds then removing it and pushing the button again once worked to rest the sync.  All good.  Thanks for the tip.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had problems syncing since downloading an update last week. Fitbit failed to adequately test their update and now they want the customers to jump through hoops to get their trackers to sync.  Fitbit messed up now they need to fix it with a new update. 

Best Answer

@Ursel13 - have you gone through the restart process described above?  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Yes. Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every morning my Fitbit One won't sync with my phone app unless I reset my Fitbit. Once it is reset it syncs fine the rest of the day. I do set the Fitbit to capture my sleep. I don't want to stop monitoring my sleep, but I don't want to have to reset the Fitbit every morning, either. Is there a solution for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Help been unable to sync my fit bit one for two days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got my syncing again.  Thank you!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Thanks. All working. Now keep on walking! 

Best Answer

Your solution worked like a charm.  thank you!

Best Answer

I tried this, and it worked for me, too! Thanks so much!

Best Answer

Thanks for your help, just followed the instruction given, now back on track after 3 days . Must admit it took 3 attempts to get it going again.   NormaK, UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried it and no luck.  It will not sync with my phone or my laptop.  It stopped doing this 3 days ago and I cannot get it to sync any more.  HELP!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked!!!!!  Thank you.

Best Answer