Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after the last updates my fitbit will not sync. Anyone still having issues? I have 2 of them. Ugh. Not happy been several weeks and still not resolved.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
214 REPLIES 214

That happened to me. I had the app on my phone and tablet. At some point, a fitbit CS person suggested I delete the app from one of my devices. That’s not a great solution but it worked for me and has been working for a long time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did the reset that others suggested and it did seem to fix it. Good luck!

Cherl Redenius
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going with it's reached it's senior years as I had the same problem last year...then it was fine for a year and 2 weeks...same thing again...customer support got it to sync for a day and then same thing ...No syncing...time for me to just record manually on my calendar or go by an updated fit bit.. lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much!  This absolutely worked for me!  I am back on track again!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same proble and I followed these directions and it works fine now!! Thanks for sharing! 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondeerful directions!!  Worked like a charm.  Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I m experiencing the same issue and i actually did the same. I have an android phone....any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Follow the troubleshooting to restart your fitbit but if u r having the same issue that your fitbit one is not sync, then the problem must be on the update...tech should provide a solution....finger cross!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for taking the time to answer, but I gave up and got another model.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!! It worked like a charm!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay, this just worked for me! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

CAllen posted this response in 2018 and it just worked for me for resync-ing my One!

Per FitBit:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Your tracker should now work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Thank you so much!  Finally fixed my Fitbit One!

Best Answer
0 Votes