Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is that why it has stopped syncing? my fitbit one will not sync and I have tried everything your site suggests to fix it. I see lots of others have the same problem over the last few days so not my issue but yours. From what I see, no one seems to be trying to fix it. maybe time to swap allegience

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

WORKED... THANK YOU!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just found a post that suggested how to fix it, & my Fitbit is now syncing again!!! You plug the charger into your computer, put the Fitbit One in like you would if you were charging it, & hold down the activity button for 10-12 seconds. Unplug it & turn it back on, & watch as your Fitbit app turns that lovely green color! Again, I can't take credit for this solution; I found a post that suggested how to fix the problem!

Best Answer
I "chatted" online with Fitbit Support. They walked me through the steps to reset and then sync. It synced, however the screen was blank and black. Fitbit is replacing it, as I don't even have it a week, and never got any steps on it.

Many thanks to Fitbit Support!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My one stopped syncing on Friday and nothing works to make it sync so what happens now??

Best Answer

My one stopped syncing on Friday and nothing has worked to rectify this. What now??

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the multiple restarts and other troubleshooting steps listed in message 13 of this thread do not get the fitbit syncing again then it's probably best to contact customer support via:

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

My Fitbit one quit tracking Friday 5-16. Would love a solution!

Best Answer

My One quit syncing this morning, also.  I can't seem to reboot either.

Best Answer

Mine quit this afternoon.   I have been able to sync it manually, but it doesn't do it automatically any more.  Hopefully this is just a minor glitch.  😞

Best Answer

I did get mine to sync this evening.  I refreshed, logged out and had to use the fit bit app to sync.  I was glad that that worked and hope the automatic sync kicks in.

Denise

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't get my fitbit one to sync to my computer since 6/19/17 at 1:12 p.m. Have logged off and on, nothing is working. Hope someone has a solution.

Best Answer

Yep, mine was last synced last Wednesday. I have tried to log out, add the fitbit again, cycle the Bluetooth connection and nothing has worked yet

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called FitBit customer service. They were able to reboot my device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine will only synch manually now, since yesterday morning...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine quit automatically synching via computer automatically around 10am June 19. I can still synch manually through the system tray icon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Steve - I'd tried everything apart from restarting my One more than once - it worked on the second time 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened with my One. HELP says to sync from each individual app.

Still wont sync my activities🤔

This sux...✔

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tdog21@AngelaSFB glad to hear @SteveH tips worked for you! 

@FitChick125, if you are still having trouble syncing, you may want to check and see if you are on the latest app version, if not try updating and see if that helps. 

Update: Two threads began simultaneously on One syncing, so I have merged them together. If you are still having syncing issues, check out this post from @SteveH, many have reported this has helped. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the second set of instructions in Steve's post.  I have a 4 year old Toshiba laptop, not Bluetooth equipped, and I'm running Windows 10.  I'm not very computer savy, so it took me a while to figure out how to uninstall Fitbit Connect and install the Fitbit app.   It seems to have solved the problem, but unlike Fitbit Connect, the app doesn't update until you actually open it and wait for it to update.  I don't like the look of the app, but I guess I can get used to it over time.    

I think technology is leaving me behind.  😞

Edited to add:  Luckily I still have the old site bookmarked on my computer, so I was able to come back and ask if anyone can tell me how to find the community forums through the app?   I'm sure it's there, I just can't find it.  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes