Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is that why it has stopped syncing? my fitbit one will not sync and I have tried everything your site suggests to fix it. I see lots of others have the same problem over the last few days so not my issue but yours. From what I see, no one seems to be trying to fix it. maybe time to swap allegience

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

Welcome to the forums!

How are you trying to sync it phone or computer?

Computer open up the FitBit connect Software and choose sync now

Phone: Tap on the one Icon and then tap sync now

Hope to see you around the forums! Join in on the discussions forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did not sync for the past three days. The One synched on Monday 6/12 and today 6/16, but will not display steps those past three days.  Discouraging and not reliable.

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me: not syncing

Best Answer

Mine is not also. On my computer, tablet, phone, used a Bluetooth tracker and it didn't see it so i bet they updated and messed them up. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit One is not syncing as well and followed the instructions.  All I get is that it is "looking" and never syncs...just spinning icon.  Yes, it is a bit frustrating!

Best Answer

Mine stopped syncing yesterday - the day before it wasn't syncing so I turned Bluetooth off and back on and that seemed to have fixed it but alas yesterday it stopped again and now nothing is working 😞

Best Answer

Mine hasn't either for the last 2 days....AGAIN! Every time there is an update, I have to search the community to figure out how to sync it again. Uninstall, reinstall, can never remember how to do it. It's very annoying, this should be a simple thing. Please put something under settings that explains how to update it so we don't have to do this all the time. 

Best Answer

Mine stopped syncing yesterday as well. I've been using it for less than two months and this is the second time I've had this problem. The first time it stopped syncing for several days and then it just magically started working again. Hoping the same happens this time but it's extremely frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine stopped syncing on Thursday  6/15. It still counts steps etc. I have tried resetting . no luck

Best Answer

Mine has also stopped syncing. Not synced for 3 day. Very frustrating 

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me.  It has not synched in 2 weeks and it's frustrating that no one is answering this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Syncing can be a problem from time to time. Usually it can be fixed by restarting your One using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

This does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. The only problem with it is that it doesn't always work so it's recommended to try it at least 3 times. When that doesn't do the trick there are some troubleshooting steps in this help file:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866

Best Answer

When you refer to the Fitbit software do you mean the Dashboard?  I can't find sync now on the Dashboard.  I have a Fitbit One and it also doesn't always want to sync when I tap sync on the Fitbit app.  I've had the one for a long time and only recently did I start having trouble with sync.  I recently just bought a second One but I'm still having trouble.  Could it be Windows 10?

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here - not syncing since June 16th on either phone or computer! is this a fitbit system problem that will be fixed?

Best Answer
I was reading people’s issue when not syncing. I had wondered if my problem had something to do with Windows 10. Someone mentioned the Windows Fitbit app. I’ve never even looked at the apps. So I went to the store and downloaded the Fitbit app on my PC and laptop. Both now work great . And I no longer have to plug in the Fitbit dongle in either computer. Hope I can get my Samsung 7 Edge app working so well!!

Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received mine a few days ago, and it's been "looking" for the One and hasn't found it yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One isn't synching to my computer (PC Windows 7 Pro) or my Android phone (Galaxy S7 Edge), and hasn't been synching for some time.  

None of the trouble-shooting suggestions have helped.  

I uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled it.  Neither the phone nor the computer sees the Fitbit One.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing after Thursday, June 15 as well! What's going on? I sent a very frustrated email to the Fitbit site, but it seems I won't hear back for at least 2 business days. Perhaps I'll have to go with a different brand!

Best Answer

OK, resetting the Fitbit One in the charging cable made it start synching again.  Thanks to the person who linked that help page!

Best Answer
0 Votes