Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One won’t sync - support won’t help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the latest update has a lot of us unable to sync our devices I chatted with support yesterday and after a lengthy string of back and forth about latest version of updates on my phone, etc.  I was told to go back yo the retailer where I bought the device.

i had started the chat by telling the rep that my device would not be covered by a warranty (duh, They stopped making them over a year ago, right?) and she made sure I had read all the help topics on the website even though I assured her I had reset and checked my Bluetooth sharing, etc.   

in the end I told her I thought it shameful that as a devoted customer with my 3rd One that I would like to “use up” before I have to invest in a new device and the Fitbit should be able to give us support with minimal cost to them.

I thanked her and signed off.   Shame on them!

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Without knowing which phone, we will not be able to offer help. 

It has actually been closer to 2 years, maybe a lift pelt more, since Fitbit sold the last One. 

Best Answer

Having the same issue with my fitbit one and my android phone app. I've had a fitbit since 2011 and have desire to replace my fitbit one with a watch. Very sad fitbit no longer makes or supports the fitbit one. Hoping someone makes a wireless tracker that isn't a watch. 

Best Answer

Fitbit sti supports the Fitbit one, do a search of the android forum. Your experiencing an issue that with the Fitbit app, not the Fitbit One. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I'll check out the Android forum. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was afraid that was the issue, that they are discontinuing support.  I was chatting with Fitbit & jumping thru all the checks I had already done & then got disconnected.  There's help for ya!  And now I can't find how to get to the chat again

Best Answer
0 Votes

For a link to chat go to https://contact.fitbit.com

If you don't see the chat option it means no one is availible to chat with 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reinstalled the Fitbit app and that worked to sync my Fitbit One.

Best Answer

Yes. That worked for me also. Until tried to sync again. Been a week.

Sorry uninstalling and reinstalling everytime to do sync is lame.

Best Answer

Gave fitbit very low rating on store.... usually they alert there... but no.

Maybe this is the force into new tech... but seriously.... that's not cheap... or necessary. Had mine over 5 years now. FIRST issue ever had.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone and have rarely had issues.  I bought this One new a little over a year ago on eBay (NIB, sealed, expensive) because I have been using the One since 2013 and have really enjoyed it.   

I was was able to sync it after seeing a remedy on here that worked for me.  I installed a new device!   It’s the same device but I installed it as a new One and so far it is working 🤞🏼.

i do not want to wear a wrist device and I do see that they make one that enables you to keep it on a clip but the clip is an extra cost plus this is my 3rd device since 2013 so that’s not great.   I’ll make a decision when I have to.   

Best Answer
0 Votes