Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal best Goal Day not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Have improved my personal best several times in Goal Day, but somehow my personal best is still an amount of steps from the end of January.

Is anyone else experiencing this!
Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Coby28. It's great to have you here. There is an issue with the Best section in the Dashboard. The engineering team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. Your stats have been update manually, so you should be able to see your most recent goals reached in your personal Best.

Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks for the update!
I think the personal best glitch is the same in the workweek hustle
challenge.

Unfortunately the manual update did not work for me, I cannot see a
difference in the app on my phone.

Regards Coby
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here, I've done over twelve thousand stepson some goal day challenges, and it's stuck at just over 6000, same on workweek hustle too 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @Pandat87. Your stats have just been updated manually. Your numbers should be shown properly in your Dashboard now.

@Coby28 If your app still shows the wrong information, please log out, uninstall and reinstall the app and log back in. This should settle everything up.

Catch you later. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
will I keep all my data, like badges and medals, participation in ongoing
challenges?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes me too, my best has been 30,000 in one day until a few days ago when I went up to 32,000 this is not reflected on my dashboard, not sure if it will update next week?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @jagdens. Your data has been manually updated.

@Coby28 Your data won't be affected if you uninstall and reinstall the app. Rest assured, you won't loose your progress.

Keep up the super stepping. Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
Deleted the app, installed it again, no change, still shows an old personal best from January.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Coby28 Thanks for your time while following the recommendations. In this case it could be a good idea getting in touch with the Support Team. They will be happy to further investigate this situation and provide assistance as soon as possible.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
I am having the same problem since January. It is stuck on the very first goal day personal best I got. I just talked to customer support and honestly the conversation went nowhere and it sounds like they had no clue this issue exists. If somehow you can help me please do. I don't know what to do to fix this.
Best Answer
Having the same problem!!
Best Answer
My data was not manually updated. It's now middle of March. My personal best I a day should read 32,000 not 30,000!!
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @mtrelient. Thanks for the feedback about the Support Team. I've forwarded your comments to the quality department to provide the proper feedback. @jagdens @mtrelient Your stats should be up to date now.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
My stats are still the same, could you look into it, again?

I get getting notifications that other users agree with my feedback but unfortunately hardly any insightful replies from Fitbit as a company that also contains answers and solutions to the problems I am experiencing and no follow up what is going to happen or has been done with my suggestions / feedback.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

No, they haven't been in the top left hand corner tile it is still showing the old date.  Please look again.

Many thanks

Elaine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Fitbit since Jan 2016 and have been very happy, though I, too, have the best day error showing. I have been reading the community questions and I see that this seems to have been going on since at least last summer. Any idea when this will be fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I doubt they know, I send a message last week asking the same and they could not even bothet to reply. Great gadget, poor customer service / helpdesk.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I agree totally.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. It says my personal best day is the 2nd day I had my fitbit. and Ive improved lots since then. Ive tried getting the new update. I also tried the online chat people but they didn't seem to understand or couldn't mannually update it from their end. It seems the only way to get it fixed is to write something on this forum - so can someone please update my personal best day for me. Cheers

Best Answer